About the Event
Next Coderetreat is coming!
Come to our office on Saturday May 27th, 2017, and experience this great programming event focused on the fundamentals of software development and design.
Coderetreat is a day-long, intensive practice event. It provides developers with the opportunity to take part in focused practice, away from the pressures of 'getting things done'.
Imagine the Buddhist monks drawing a mandala from specks of sand. Every movement is perfect, every shape and color is in place – and then they just destroy it mercilessly. This is what a Coderetreat event is really about:
So if you have always wanted to experience pair programming, wondered what unit tests are for, wanted to be a better software engineer,
or, if you just want to have a ton of fun, join us for the upcoming Coderetreat session, planned for May 27th, 2017.
As you should be skilled in coding (in any language), this event is suitable for developers and automation testers.
- Coming up with the very best name for a function or variable
- Designing the perfect class structure
- Inventing the fastest or leanest data structure
- Designing the perfect test suite
- Coding with your partner zestfully as if you were playing you favorite video game together
- ...and then deleting everything you wrote
We have limited number of seats, register today!